The "Conditional Actions" accelerator helps to support complex business demands or Stateflows in a simple manner. Various types of "Actions" can be performed on an event and under certain conditions. These actions can e.g. upload documents to the right location, create list items with entered metadata, as well as edit or delete them.
The "Conditional Actions" can be used for every list and/or every field. They can also control the process of entire projects or other business workflows when configured correctly. For this, various action types have been preconfigured within the Solution Studio. Email or fulfill task when a contract expires? Set a project status? Generate a letter? Map a Stateflows? Archive a dossier? Actions are an intelligent way of simplifying the daily processes and tasks of users and administrators.
We have the plan to bring the following Actions over time. You will see every Action in the status “in development”.
- Add item with filled-in metadata in a SharePoint list (Add list item Action)
- Update item with filled-in metadata in a SharePoint list (Update list item Action)
- Delete an item from a SharePoint list (Delete list Item Action)
- Add documents to a SharePoint library (Add list Item Action)
- Send an email (Send an Email Action)
- Call up a URL (Execute URL Action)
Later, based on voting:
- Generate documents from metadata and convert to another format (Document generation Action)
- Archive dossiers according to legal guidelines (Extract Data for Archiving Action, Lock Action, Declare as Record Action)
- Call a webservice (Call Webservice Action)
- Start a standard SharePoint workflow (Start SharePoint Workflow)