The "Scheduled Actions" accelerator helps to implement complex business demands or Stateflows in a simplified manner. Various types of "Actions" can be performed periodically or at a certain time. These actions can e.g. upload documents to the correct location, create list items with given metadata as well as edit or delete them.
The "Scheduled Actions" can be applied to any list and/or any field and configures the process of entire projects accordingly or controls other business Stateflows. For this, various action types have been preconfigured within the Solution Studio Email or fulfill task when a contract expires? Set a project status? Generate a letter? Map a Stateflows? Archive a dossier? Actions are an intelligent way of simplifying the daily processes and tasks of users and administrators.
- Add item with filled-in metadata in a SharePoint list (Add list item Action)
- Update item with filled-in metadata in a SharePoint list (Update list item Action)
- Delete an item from a SharePoint list (Delete list Item Action)
- Add documents to a SharePoint library (Add list Item Action)
- Send an email (Send an Email Action)
- Call up a URL (Execute URL Action)
Later, based on voting:
- Generate documents from metadata and convert to another format (Document generation Action)
- Archive dossiers according to legal guidelines (Extract Data for Archiving Action, Lock Action, Declare as Record Action)
- Call a webservice (Call Webservice Action)
- Start a standard SharePoint workflow (Start SharePoint Workflow)