With this version of Rich Forms it will become possible to store the license file in a centralized document library in the root site. You can install the Add-In in any site without the need of uploading the license file all the time.
This Add-In will need tenant admin permissions to install.
Please follow some manual steps to get this working:
- Create a document library in the root site with the name sbAddinsData
- Create a folder in this library with the name RichFormsLicenses
- Upload the license file to this folder
- Users using Rich Forms in design mode should have at least Read permissions on this sbAddinsData library in the root
- (optional) document library can be set to hidden for 'normal' users using the SharePoint Designer -> List settings -> Hide from browser
Hide and Unhide a library using SharePoint Designer ~ EIM Blog