You are facing this message all the time even if you've followed the installation guidelines?
Steps to resolve
- Remove skybow Add-In Foundation from your site
- Remove the corresponding skybow product (skybow rich forms, skybow theme designer, skybow list view search, skybow action links, skybow tabbed pages) from your site
- Delete hidden document library -> put the url manually in your browser
- if Rich Forms -> [yoursiteurl]/FormsStoreLibrary
- if Theme Designer -> [yoursiteurl]/sbThemeDesigner
- if List View Search -> [yoursiteurl]/sbListViewSearch
- if Action Links -> [yoursiteurl]/sbActionLinks
- if Tabbed Pages -> [yoursiteurl]/sbTabbedPages
- Delete the Add-Ins and the hidden library as well in the site collection recycle bin (second stage as well)
- Remove free license from your SharePoint Admin Center
- Download the corresponding full trust version from the skybow portal
- Unzip the package and upload the .app file to your app catalog
- Add the app from step 7 again to your site and upload the license key
- (Optionally delete the skybow Add-In Foundation from your app catalog, it's not needed anymore)
You're done, the Add-In should now work like a breeze, otherwise let us know that we can help you out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.