Modern Forms: Command Actions on Sub Lists
Now command actions configured for a list are available when the list view is added to the form of another list.
For lists added as a Sub item, Command Actions are available only on Display Form, for not Sub items – available on any form.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Fixed approve new tenant logic according to SharePoint changes
- Fixed saving of modern pages for tenants with first release option enabled
Background Column Calculation
- implemented Min/Max Aggregation for Date and Time fields
- improved sub library documents rendering
- improved form behavior (scrolling down) when adding controls from ribbon
Please sign in to leave a comment.