Version Number: 126.96.36.199
Release Date: 01.04.2020
Form Load Actions
In the new Modern Forms version, there is a possibility to configure form load actions refined for pre- and after-form load execution.
Form Load button can be found among Actions options at the top toolbar.
After-Form Load actions are executed when the form is ready and all sublists are loaded.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Fixed threshold error for lists with more than 5000 items
- Fixed lookup filtering behavior after clicking on the form action
- Lookup fields: implemented opening of a source item form with a correct panel size configured in Modern Forms (Large/Medium/etc.)
- Fixed case for columns 'Link Title' and 'Link Title with menu' when after clicking lookup 'Add new item', options were cleared
- Fixed Initial expressions behavior for cascaded lookups
- Permissions handling of default sublist action buttons
- Implemented opening of a sublist item form with a correct panel size configured in Modern Forms (Large/Medium/etc.)
- Fixed logic for returning IDs for multiple user fields