Version Number: 18.104.22.168
Release Date: 11.08.2020
Due to Microsoft changes modern forms were not loaded when opening them directly (not in the panel). It just stopped on the ModernForm.aspx page
You should update to this version (1.0.66) if you have issues with modernform.aspx and the form is not loading.
Modern Forms: new action type Create Folder in the library
Can be used on any place on a form: in Command Bar and Form Load actions or on a button click.
Allows configuring predefined static folder structure for any selected library on any site from the current site collection.
Modern Forms: new action type Upload Documents
Can be used on any place on a form except for Pre-Form Load actions: in Command Bar and After-Form Load actions or on a button click.
Upload Documents action allows upload of multiple files at once to the configured library. If the target folder is specified and it does not exist, then it is automatically created. If a file with the same name already exists, confirmation dialog with the possibility to Replace/Cancel is displayed.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Significantly improved form load performance
- Added possibility to edit Multiline field with append changes option on display form
- Fixed Open List Form action logic for tenant root sites
- Fixed DateTime field value for locales which use dot with space date separator (Slovenian, Hungarian, etc)
- Fixed navigation logic from ModernForm.aspx with a left site navigation link to be working at the first time
- Fixed After-form Load actions execution after Reload action execution configured on a button or a command bar
- Improved Send Mail action logic
- Fixed displaying of a number field on display form for German (Switzerland) language
- Fixed dropdown position on a form for fields located at the bottom of the page
- Hid Upload.aspx form for library in customization dialog since it's not modern
- Fixed panel size option value for design mode
- Improved styles for Action, Expression and CAML Builders