Version Number: 220.127.116.11
Release Date: 20.10.2020
skybow Modern Forms - Getting started
Bug fixes & improvements
- Integrated icon picker to Tab configuration
- Fixed evaluation in GetFirstValueForQuery, GetValuesForQuery, QueryList functions for the case if url/list name is used (i.e [[@Web.GetFirstValueForQuery('Contacts', '<Where><BeginsWith><FieldRef Name="Title"/><Value Type="Text">Contoso</Value></BeginsWith></Where>', 'Title')]])
- Fixed initial expression of lookup column for tenants with early releases enabled
- Fixed choice of lookup column values for some specific tenants due to recent SharePoint updates
- Fixed selected value of lookup column if source column is 'Title (linked to item)'
- Fixed printing (Ctrl+P, window.print()) of customized form opened in a separate browser tab
- Implemented displaying of sublist lookup column on display form when opened from main item
- Fixed saving Rich Text editor for the case when focus not changed
Note: If you've installed skybow Modern Forms add-in from the MS store, then all these fixes are applied automatically. Therefore you don't need to update the add-in manually.
Please sign in to leave a comment.