Every solution is created by person who we call a "Solution Owner". This solution is only visible to that user on the Solution Studio Dashboard (https://solutions.skybow.com) until it is shared with another Solution Studio user.
To share a solution with someone else do the following steps:
- Go to the Solution Studio Dashboard (https://solutions.skybow.com)
- Edit the solution you would like to share
- Click on the "Share" button in the upper right corner
- Click on the "Share with others" button
- Enter the email address of an existing Solution Studio user and select the permissions you would like to give to this user. (this can be changed or removed anytime later on)
Make sure to share the SharePoint site first to allow the user to login to your solution.
- This user will get an invitation email that needs to be accepted
- Finally the solution will be visible in the "Shared Solutions" of this user