Package & Publish permissions
A new option "Package and publish unique list permissions (SharePoint groups only)" is added to "Package & Publish Options" tab (was renamed from "Content") in "Things in background". It allows you to publish list unique permissions if this option is checked.
Added new Solution element - 'Groups & Roles'. It allows you to specify what SharePoint Groups and Permissions Levels will be packaged and published to the target site.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Fixed CAML filter for Lookup field for the case title column value contains '&' symbol
- Fixed CAML filter for MultiLookup field
- Fixed set Multichoice values using add/update list item actions
- Added Right-to-Left support
- Fixed saving item with non-default content type
- Fixed loading form after using SharePoint search
- Fixed selection of terms to defined scope in taxonomy column
- Supported document libraries as Data source for generating documents
- Allowed editing template in the word app instead of downloading