ArdeviaForum

Expression for checking if any sub-list entries have been made on the form - Needing to start a specific workflow if new items have been added to the sublist on my form

Discussion created by ArdeviaForum on Aug 19, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 19, 2016 by ArdeviaForum

Original Post by Sandy (Imported from Ardevia Forum)

Hi,

Hoping someone can help with this....

Can I please have some code that compares the number of items and the values in those items when I came to the form and compare it with the number of items and values in those items at the time I click on the Form Submit button.

I have 2 sublist on my form, the first one is called top-ups and has two columns Description and Amount, the second is called transactions and has 3 columns Supplier, Date, Amount.

What I need to do is determine whether anything in these two sublists has changed since coming to this page so that I can do nothing if there are no changes, can submit workflow 1 if top-ups only have been changed/added, can submit workflow 2 if transactions only have been changed/added or submit workflow 3 if both top-ups and transactions have been changed/added.

I only really need to check the Amount columns to see if anything has been changed in an existing row.

Thanks in Advance
Sandy

Outcomes