Visibility behavior of List Actions can be controlled by two options:
- Action visibility/Execution context
- Current list - action will be visible if no items are selected as well for one or more selected items
Predefined list actions will be executed only once. [[@SelectedItems]] placeholder is available, that returns an array of selected list items with columns from the current list view. Here is an example of how to use [[@SelectedItems]] placeholder.
- Selected single items - action will be visible if only one item is selected
Predefined list actions will be executed for one selected item.
- Selected items - action will be visible if one or more items are selected
Predefined list actions will be executed for each selected item separately.
- Visible Expression
Value can be configured with expression builder.
In order to have access to list columns in the expression builder, Action visibility/Execution context should have values: Selected single item or Selected items.
Example of action configuration where action visibility depends on selected item and Status column value is equal to 'Completed'
Note: this action will be visible if field Status presents on the view and the value is equal to 'Completed'
- Field placeholder returns value only if field presents on view otherwise field placeholder will return 'undefined'. It's recommended to have this field on all views.
- Field placeholders could not be used inside other placeholders.
- Asynchronous evaluation is not supported (Promise)
Please sign in to leave a comment.