Visibility behavior of List Actions can be controlled by two options:
- Action visibility/Execution context
- Current list - action will be visible if no items selected
- Selected single items - action will be visible if only one item selected
- Selected items - action will be visible if one or more items selected
- Visible Expression
Value can be configured with expression builder.
In order to have access to list columns in the expression builder, Action visibility/Execution context should have values: Selected single item or Selected items.
Example of action configuration where action visibility depends on selected item and Status column value is equal to 'Completed'
Note: this action will be visible if field Status presents on the view and the value is equal to 'Completed'
- Field placeholder returns value only if field presents on view otherwise field placeholder will return 'undefined'. It's recommended to have this field on all views.
- Field placeholders could not be used inside other placeholders